Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Roomate

So I've mentioned Cat was my roommate during this time in my life. But I need for you to fully grasp the craziness of this chic. So here it goes.

Cat was from Fort Worth, TX where over half of the university was from. We had similar features and started off complimenting each other pretty well. When I first met Cat, I walked into the classroom and she had on the same outfit I did. We were inseparable after that. Cat's lease was up at the end of the year and we decided to get an apartment together that was less than 5 minutes from campus. I'd never lived with anyone but family so this was a totally new experience for me. Our apartment was on the 3rd floor and it was 1,200 square feet. We paid like $600 a month for rent....ahhh the good ol' days. Anyways, Cat and I signed a six month lease. When we first moved in together I was still in love with Jackson.

Ok so here's the skinny on Jackson. He played on the basketball team in high school. He "dated" this chic that was a year under us that was a cheerleader. Well, they started having problems and Jackson and I started talking. It was pretty innocent at first until he started paging me everyday before I got home from school. We liked each other but the cheerleader was a beast and apparently wasn't over Jackson. She would call my phone and say, "Do you know that Jackson just came over to my house? He just pushed me down the stairs...is that the kind of guy you want to be with?" Puuuhhhllease. The cheerleader was full of drama and I was trying to stay as far away from her as I could....but I really liked Jackson. This was my first but definitely not last experience as the side chic.

Back to my story... so when Cat and I got this apartment, I invited Jackson over. I was so excited. Cat said that she wouldn't come out of her room the entire night. She even cooked dinner for us. Jackson came over and we ate and watch Love Jones. We started fooling around and things got hot and heavy. I felt so clueless but it felt good so why not. We moved to my bedroom and one thing led to another. Jackson pulled down his pants and oh my God. Is that what it looks like? I've never seen one of those before! He tries to put it in.....words could not describe the pain. How can something so big go into something so small? Jackson tried again.....agony I'm in pure agony! He kept going another two or three times. I was blinking back the tears. Thank God it was pitch dark in my room. And what was he wiping? He had taken off his t shirt and after pulling out he wiped something on his shirt. Is it over? I guess so. Jackson pulled up his pants and I put my clothes back on and walked him to the door. He said he'd call me later. I said ok and watched him walk down the stairs. I immediately had to pee so bad. OHHHH MYYY GOD everything burns. It burns so bad my legs are shaking. Am I going to die? I wiped and there was blood...is that normal? Too many questions and no answers. I crawled into bed with Cat. She looked and me and immediately knew what had just happened. I told her it burned and she said, "You're not a virgin anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment