Thursday, August 15, 2013

The White Guy

(Shake My Head). I honestly don't know what I was thinking. So after living with Amy, I finally decided to venture out on my own. I found a cute little one bedroom apartment for $600. Oh the good ol' days! So I had this neighbor, yes a next door neighbor and he was about 5 feet tall and semi- bald. We made small talk as a headed to work in the morning or when I came back from school in the evenings. He was cordial and invited me over for a martini. Well, I never had a martini before and I was very young and naive back then. So I walked the whole 5 steps from my front door to his. Let me just say that the martini was very strong.....I'm going to spare you the rest of the details. The next day, I walked the shameful, regretful 5 steps back to my front door. I immediately went to my bathroom and threw up. I called in sick for the rest of the day and by the end of the week I had moved out of my apartment and in with my parents. You live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment